MY CURRENT READS

Recently I have been really into old classics, currently reading The Great Gatsby - A must read. I have just finished The perks of being a wallflower, also a fantastic book which I have come to love and may have to buy my own copy of it, as I borrowed it from a good friend of mine over Christmas. Also bought a copy of To Kill a Mockingbird and The Catcher in the Rye, which amazingly I haven't read them yet and cannot wait to start them :D 
After reading The perks of being a wallflower, you become mesmerised by the character  Charlie, he's such a sweet boy and fantastic taste in music and of course you have to also watch the film afterwards - which I did. It was good as it was based on the book and they have covered most of the big events in it ( I won't ruin the story line for you guys, who haven't read or seen it yet and hopefully you'd love it as much as I did).

Post a Comment