QUALITY EBAY

Yes it's a studded Blouse:) You've probably seen it on everyone by now, but I had my eye on it when I went to Zara last month ago, but it was something around £39.99, well I was going to buy it, but then changed my mind, as it was stretching my student budget -_-
However browsing on the internet and the procrastination begins, you end up going on Ebay. I did that. Stumbled across this blouse and bought it :) It was only £10.82, plus FREE P&P. The seller is from China, called Dohairx. I highly recommend you check their items for sale! Amazing quality for the price you pay! The delivery process was very quick, better than other international sellers on ebay, so thumbs up to that. It took approximately a week for my package arrive XD
I wore this to London the other day to get lots of material and haberdasheries for our Menswear project with our group. I through on over the top, a deep purple, loose, asymmetric jumper  (from Topshop) and thought this effortless style was comfortable to travel, yet looking on trend and of course wearing black leggings and boots to finish it off.

Post a Comment