LOREAL PARIS OMBRE

Do you have the same problem as me?! I have the tendency to change my look from time to time and this Spring 2014, I have decided to dip-dye my ends blonde, however with my naturally dark black/brown hair you notice that every time you lighten your hair colour it tends to end up looking slightly ginger. 
I wanted to test out the L'Oreal DIY Ombre kits available at any nearest drugstore. I bought mine a while ago and was resilient to test it out, as I was obviously scared that my hair would fall out from all this bleaching, luckily this did not happen. I tried the L'Oreal Wild Ombre Kit purchased from boots- at bargain price around £6.99. It isn't that pricey considering you pay more at your salon. However you get what you pay for, so you may get better results at your salon. 
I was pleased with my results. It did exactly what it was meant to do: to naturally lighten your hair and the leaflet given within this kit was rather helpful, even beginners could understand it. Truthfully I wasn't pleased with the 2in1 shampoo and conditioner, as my hair ended up lacking moisture and smoothness, therefore used an intense conditioner from a previous L'Oreal box-dye. Even though I was pleased with the overall result, I am sure to repurchase it again and maybe my end will gradually get lighter in time. We will see and I will sure inform you all next time.       

Post a Comment