BIG BIG Lashes - it's 'Monsieur BIG!'

Who are No.1 for best mascaras in the world? Lancome of course! Again with a blast! Lancome have done it again for bringing out a new mascara. Monsieur Big (MR BIG) claims to maximise any lash. It is BIG, BOLD and SUPER BLACK with an ALL DAY STAYING POWER. I of course needed to try it for myself.

The sensual feeling you get from applying this mascara is miraculous! The image above has only one coat of mascara and BOOM VOLUME! It is super intense. If you are the person who loves big falsies, then you will definitely buy this mascara. It only costs £21 which is only 50p more than Benefit's UK no.1 best-selling mascara.
I have worn this mascara in 30 degree heat. There is a little smudging but not to be expected in this sweltering heat wave. Yes I would recommend it still because of the immense impact that it gives to my tiny lashes. It gives me extra length and depth to my eyes, which I love. I hope my little review helped you all. X


 

Post a Comment