What Power do you have?

Teint Idole Ultra Wear
My power shade: 01


Lancome celebrates strong individuals who know what the word, 'Beauty' is all about. Everyone should feel empowered in how they look and feel. Happiness is the key to success, so this is where make-up comes into play. The new foundation 'Teint Idole Ultra Wear,' claims to last all day, has a light-weight feel and has full coverage with a matt-finish on the skin. It now has 40 new shades that accommodates each woman or man.

Are we all Instagram ready yet? Most foundations who claim to have full-coverage does not feel great on the skin. It is heavy, sticky and unnatural, so I am always looking for better alternatives. I must say, Lancome's new foundation is the best I've tried. It is similar to Giorgio Armani's Luminous Silk Foundation in the way it feels and looks. It is matte but radiant at the same time. My skin feels breathable yet natural and my imperfections concealed. The best part is that it lasts all day without any touch-ups.

I tested the lighting to see if there are any flash backs from the camera and whether it looks natural.



My overall score for 'Teint Idole Ultra Wear' is a clear 10/10. It captures youthfulness and perfection at the same time. It is available in a variety of tones and colours that will suit everyone. It lasts all day and does not irritate sensitive skin. The packaging also feels luxurious to the touch.
I hope my review will help choose your perfect shade. Have a good day X

Post a Comment